The compilations that I post here were originally made for my own enjoyment and that of my family, but out of the generosity of my heart I want to share them with the world ! They are made with tracks from my own vinyl collection but also from tracks that I've collected trough the years from all over the internet. It's impossible to credit the original poster, but consider yourself utterly thanked.


29 jul 2017

Monsieur Maurice Mixes again !

Monsieur Maurice made another mixtape for you. This one with a definitive jazzy feel to it.
Check it out. It's fingersnapping good!



1    Midnight Cowboy - Young Holt Unlimited
2    A Whiter Shade of Pale - The Jimmy Castor Bunch
3    Both Sides Now - Benny Goodman and His Orchestra
4    Spinning Wheel - Lonnie Smith
5    Sunny (Alternate Take) - Wes Montgomery
6    Suicide is painless - Jimmy Smith
7    One Note Samba - Dizzy Gillepspie
8    The Girl From Ipanema - Walter Wanderley
9    My Funny Valentine - Doc Severinsen
10    Superstar - George Shearing Quintet
11    Theme from Valley of the Dolls - Ahmad Jamal   
12    Theme from A Summer Place - Julie London
13    More - Dizzy Gillespie
14    Wichita Lineman - Pete Moore Orchestra
15    Macarthur Park - Stan Kenton And His Orchestra
16    If - Henri Mancini & Doc Severinsen   
17    Somewhere - The Dave Brubeck Quartet
18    Everybody's Talkin' - Harry Pitch   
19    The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
20    You're My World - Dionne Warwick



Because I wanted the tracks to fit a single CD I cropped track 4. Bur for the purists among you I added the complete version of the track in the file.

2 opmerkingen: