The compilations that I post here were originally made for my own enjoyment and that of my family, but out of the generosity of my heart I want to share them with the world ! They are made with tracks from my own vinyl collection but also from tracks that I've collected trough the years from all over the internet. It's impossible to credit the original poster, but consider yourself utterly thanked.


30 mei 2017

MM Digs Simon & Garfunkel

Monsieur Maurice digs lots of things. But the music of Simon and Garfunkel takes him way back when he was a little kittycat and he played the records of his older brother and sisters. There he found the Bridge over Trouble water album, and he loved it. So today he home-baked a  new version of that album and added some extra's.





1  Medley Sound of Silence/Scarborough FairCanticle -The Mystic Moods Orchestra
2  El Condor Pasa - Antony Ventura & His Orchestra
3  So Long, Frank Lloyd Wright - Paul Desmond
4  The Sound of Silence - Carmen McRae
5  Flowers Never Bend With The Rainfall - Wout Steenhuis & The Wedgewoods
6  Homeward Bound -The Mystic Moods Orchestra
7  Keep the Customer Satisfied - Marsha Hunt
8 Cecilia - Frank Pourcel
9  April Come She Will - Carlo Monteverdi & his Orchestra
10  The Sound of Silence - Sisters of Charm
11  I Am A Rock - Carlo Monteverdi & his Orchestra
12  Mrs Robinson - David Snell
13  Scarborough Fair - Gershon Kingsley
14  Bridge Over Troubled Water - Enoch Light
15 The Boxer - Terry Baxter
16  For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her - Paul Desmond
17  Scarborough Fair - Tony Mottola
18  Feelin' Groovy - Doris Day
19  Cloudy -The Mystic Moods Orchestra
20  Bye Bye Love - Carlos Piper Orquestra






7 opmerkingen:

  1. Great to see you back here...and with a great comp. Thanks!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Glad to be back and I hope you enjoy the comps as much as I do.
      Heidi

      Verwijderen
  2. So Heidi -the great Heidi- is back in town! Fasten your seatbelts! ... Thanks for being here again!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Alberto,
      Yes I'm back, and hopefully we're in for a helluva ride. ��
      Heidi

      Verwijderen
  3. Glad you're back. Wonder what's coming next!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You have to wait and see! In just a few days all will be revealed.
      Heidi

      Verwijderen